Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Why you should save the amazing turtles

For free writing I decided to make a slide that would convence that you should save the turtles. Dont litter and recycle so the rubish dosent go into the oceans and kill the sea animals I hope that you dont litter and kill the turtles because turtles are no harm and they dont deserve to be killed. Do you want to save the turtles? if you do then dont litter.Also I found this really fun to make because I want to save the turtles and it was pretty easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post