Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My Delightful Beneficial Genuine Inquiry Ancestry.

For inquiry we had to do research about our ancestry and where we came from. I did some research because I don't know much about my ancestry, I researched about were my family is mainly from and I also asked my dad. He said that alot of my family is from Ireland and so did the internet. My dad has 9 brothers so I have 9 uncles so I asked them too. I found out that I have Irish in me and so does my dad. I found this kind of hard to research and find more imformation about it. But I don't know if i'm finished so please tell me what I can improve on in the comments below. What's your place your doing it on? Tell me also in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Molly, I love love LOVE this presentation, mostly because my surname is Irish. I loved the way you included every single detail, and more. Maybe next time you could put in some more punctuation, and maybe use 'their' instead of 'there', but I really love this slide in so many ways. Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly, I love love LOVE this presentation, mostly because my surname is Irish. I loved the way you included every single detail, and more. Maybe next time you could put in some more punctuation, and maybe use 'their' instead of 'there', but I really love this slide in so many ways. Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post