Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Lockdown writing!

Lock down writing

I wake up, jump out of bed and run to open my light buttercup colored curtains. I run out of room and slide down the wooden rustic stairs. I stop for a second and admire the shimmering sky with the pearl candy floss looking clouds. The clouds look like the candy floss that I got from the carnival I went to with the bonkers clowns. I grab my boots and they barely fit me as if they are giant sized shoes. I sprint to the kitchen and grab a bright yellow banana that's sitting in the fruit bowl. Rush out the door and see my parents painting the chicken choup. Before I even tell them where i'm going they already know as if they were mind readers. I sprint out to the yard with all the pasley coloured grass with rusty hard golden hay plumbed outfit of the cherry red barn. I painted the barn red with cherries on it because it looked boring. I live on a farm with all types of wonderful different animals. I get to the barn and I stop. I jump the motorcycle and zoom across from the house. I jump off the motorcycle and I go flying as it still skirts down the path way. I come across a big gate with the name Country road stables in big bold letters. I push through the gates and run to the front sliding door. I push it open and it slides and hits the wooden fence. I say hi to my uncle and as she's grabbing the horse cleaning set to go and brush the horses down. I offer him help but he sends me off to see if my horse is ok. As I stumble down the dark brown stairs I can hear my uncle chucking as he watches me go. I start to laugh but then my face turns serious and I look over top of the crate. I look at the brown and buttercup patched pony. I stare into the ponys deep glossy brown eyes and open the crate door. I drop myself on the hay and lay there with her. Once I've been there over 4 hours I have to go because my dinner is ready. I get up and give my pony and big hug and leave the crate. I get kinda sad when I have to leave my pony but I have to go. I drag my legs as the ache because I hit my leg on the crate so many times. I walk out and wave bye to my uncle. I hop on my grey old motorcycle and zoom home. I speed home at full speed of the vehicle and hop over the fence. I grab my motorcycle by the handles and try to drag it back into the barn. It feels like the weight of its breaking my arms. Soon enough I get close to the barn so I swing the motorcycle and it lands on the hay with a crash. I run inside when I can feel raindrops on my face dripping down onto the ground. I get to the door next to the white fences and the stone pillars, I walk inside and look at the coat rack and I see my favourite green hat I got for my 5th birthday from my auntie when we went to the drive in movie theater the popcorn there was so good so the cashier gave me a free bucket on the house. I take my boots off and sit them outside of the door and walk to the kitchen slightly slouching. I sit down and my dad brings me over a hot plate and places it on the ruffle place mat. I stick my fork into the meat and the hot air steams out of it.


For this I had my first online class and it went really well because I finished this story for it. I named it lock down writing because I didn't know what else to use for the title because it was a story we had to use at least 3 of the following objects in. The objects were, A lamp, a banana, a movie theatre, a baseball cap and a pony. Since I was gonna use the pony I decided that I would make this a horse story. I not into horse much I just thought it would be cool if I tried to do something different with my writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Molly,
    Fantastic writing. I love the way that you have used all of your senses to describe the objects in your story. Have a go at using some paragraphs when completing your writing as it will add more structure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, I loved this story because you showed so much info that i could make a picture of it in my mind. Maybe you could do a spell check afterwards, and some parts of the story didn't really make sense, but other than that, this is a great story, easy to read and interesting. Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post