Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Wainui camp 2021

Today we decided to create a slide on our favourite memory at Wainui camp 2021.


I did mine on kayaking because I found it fun as I did it with my friends, we got to go in our own individual kayaks and we went round two heads and looked at the caves. We learnt alot about world war 2 and how they would get their weapons if they ever got attacked. Next time I go kayaking if I do I would like to put less focus into getting eaten by a shark and more focus on kayaking. I enjoyed kayaking because I liked being in the ocean and drifting off in the water on my kayak. What was your favourite activity? tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post