Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

matariki maori new year art

 For art, we were assigned to complete a piece of Matariki art that showed all 7 stars along with its mountain and river. As soon as I sketched the design I wanted I went and drew it on a piece of foam. After I imprinted the design into my foam I colored it. I choose the colors black and purple because I thought that would look the best with my design. I drew mountains and a river below it, the reason why I drew this is because I liked the look of the mountains and how the river surrounded them below. The reason the image was inverted is that when you press it down onto the paper it would be the wrong was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post