Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Minecraft grocery store

 

For math today Mr. Shaw gave us a very interesting task, we had to create a creative shop to display our math question. I decided to do my very plain but have heaps of food inside, I included the prices along with the pictures of the food up on the wall. My question says that mike would like to purchase some bread along with a kg of cooked potatoes. I had Lucy M answer my math question, and overall I thought this task was very fun and enjoyable as I got to explore the different features of Minecraft and how I could build my shop. Have you ever built a shop? tell me in the comments below, bye thank you for visiting my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post