Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

French animation tech task

 

On Wednesday we do tech so after we get back we get set a task to do, today we started learning some french and got the choice of doing animation or a video. I chose to do animation because I didn't want to go in partners and I thought it would be more fun. This experience was so great and I would love to learn more french in the future, I found this task so fun and interesting and I was happy to do it. My animation is two people speaking french to each other, for example, them asking each other where they come from one or their age. Before we went and made our animation/video we got taught how to pronounce and say some french sentences.  I'm so glad I got to learn more about this amazing language and thank you for visiting my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post