Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Managing water quality task


I chose this inquiry task because I thought it would be interesting because I got to research and find why Managing water quality is really important. I found that this task educated me and taught me about how we keep our water clean and safe to drink. The questions that I had to answer were where does it come from? what's in its local environment, and how is it treated?. These questions were from the 5th task on the Ocean Sustainability Matrix. I added a few pictures onto the slide also to make it more colorful and interesting to show my learning. Each slide has a description explaining the information given from the article it suggested to read which was called water quality. I'm only showing the first slide because I couldn't fit all of them on the page. I enjoyed this task and thank you for visiting my vlog, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post