Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Importance of Water

 

For inquiry this term we are learning about the importance of water and how our waterways work. This task was fun because it's important to learn about how our world works and how we can improve our current problems. I did this task with Daisy because we were able to go in pairs, the topics we chose were pollution, groundwater, and microplastic. We also thought we would add a glossary just because we thought it was necessary. These problems that we have in New Zealand are getting bigger and thought we would learn how to have an impact on helping save the world and all the animals that are getting affected by it too. Thank you for coming to my blog bye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post