Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

My news paper about the three little pigs

For literacy, we have been doing book week storys. There were videos we watched of frached fairy tails or fixed fairy tails. For this one it was the opposite story of the three little pigs. The video was about how the three little pigs boiled the wolf, the wolf did nothing to deserve it but the pigs were struggling with money so they said that the wolf blew down there house. The wolf had asthma so no un healthy wolf could do such thing. Whats your favourite fairy tale? tell me in the comments. Thank you for coming to my blog and have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post