Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Me, Kadie and Olivia's animation!!

This is an animation me Kadie and Olivia decided to make during literacy in book weak. This animation has the characters thing 1, piglet and peppa pig. The main story is that peppa pig scares piglet causing her to slip of the cliff and thing 1 throws his wig into the water to help keep piglet afloat because she cant swim. Thats all the spoilers im going to leak into this blog post but make sure to come back when its done. We might take awhile to work on this because we have other things to work on during literacy but we will try. This blog post is a working progress so leave a comment down below and tell us what we should add next. Thank you for coming onto my blog and have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post