Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Sign Language Week Dlide


For sign language week my class had to make a slide or a video, I decided to do a slide. This is a working progress so its not finished because I just started this slide! This slide has some quick videos on some easy phrases you could try out with other people or your family. Would you like to learn sign language? tell me in the comments below! If you relised at the start of the slide I have a picture on how you could do the NZ alphabet in sign language, I recommend trying it! Have a nice day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ashlyn and I go to Ahipara school. I love this post it has a lot of effort put onto it. Maybe next time you could add a colourful background to make it exciting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my Lochlan from Ahipara school I made a movie once. We had a sign language girl. I like your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Layla from Ahipara school.
    Wow I really learned a lot about sine language and I was really interested.
    well done keep it up

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post